What is Personal Information?
Personal Information that 174 Power Global Collects
- Contact and identification information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, social security number and driver’s license number;
- Product and service related information, such as information on your energy needs and use (i.e. characteristics about your home, family size, etc.);
- Credit and financial information such as billing and credit history or payment history and employment and income information;
- Customer relationship information, such as customer service requests; and
- Business relationship information.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include Personal Information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. This information may include contract terms, financial information and other information for the purpose of market analysis and strategic planning. This information may also include information related to our media and public relations activities and information related to our interactions with financial and other analysts and advisors. In order to operate the Site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your Personal Information with a service partner under strict conditions. We will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to other companies without your explicit consent.
174 Power Global will not disclose any information about you to unaffiliated service partners, companies or organizations without your consent, unless:
- Required by law;
- We believe it is necessary to respond to an inquiry or provide you with a service which you have requested;
- To implement our Terms of Service; or174 Power Global user, any member of the public or 174 Power Global.
From time to time we may purchase Personal Information from outside sources. This information is used to identify potential new customers as well as analyze our existing customer base. The information purchased from outside sources is strictly for internal use and is not sold or shared with others.
How 174 Power Global Collects and Uses Your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information when establishing a business relationship with you, including enrollment and re-enrollment for services provided by 174 Power Global, creation of an account on our Website, and for obtaining credit approval for the establishment of such services.
Like many companies, we may from time to time use “cookie” technology on our Site. “Cookies” are small text files a site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the Site and to track usage behavior of, for example, the website pages you visit. Our Site may automatically collect cookies and other information, such as, but not limited to, your domain name and Internet protocol address, and compile aggregate data for statistical purposes to improve our content and services and administer our Site.
174 Power Global may also run contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. Entrants may be asked to provide Personal Information that is needed in order to administer the contest, sweepstakes or promotion and to notify winners. Occasionally, 174 Power Global customers will have the opportunity to forward promotional opportunities or other information to friends and family. This personal referral information is recorded but it is not used without the consent of the recipient.
174 Power Global may occasionally ask customers to complete surveys and provide opinions about interests, needs, and viewpoints. These surveys help 174 Power Global provide better services and products to meet our customers’ needs. When customers contact the 174 Power Global customer service department it may be necessary to obtain Personal Information for record keeping and follow-up. All employees, contractors and other independent companies engaged by 174 Power Global to perform work that involves access to Personal Information are contractually required to keep the Personal Information confidential and private and are not permitted to use it in any way other than what is necessary to perform their work for 174 Power Global.
In addition, we use your Personal Information in the management and development of our business and operations, including, without limitation:
- Establishing, managing and terminating business relations with you;
- Reviewing the products and services that we provide to you;
- Obtaining credit approval;
- Informing you of our products and services other than those that you have specifically requested;
- Informing you of products and services offered by 174 Power Global, or the products and services that carefully selected third parties may wish to offer you;
- Responding to your comments or requests for information or services;
- Collecting payment(s) due;
- Protecting 174 Power Global against error, fraud, theft and damage to our goods and property;
- Enabling us to comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- Any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
We may use third-party advertising technology to provide ads when you visit sites upon which we advertise. This technology will not process any information that can be used to personally identify you, and will not include your name, address, or other Personal Information. When you access an ad, a “cookie” file will be stored on your computer. This information is used to help manage our on-line advertising. To learn more about the third-party ad-serving technology, cookies, and how to “opt-out” of targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), click on the NAI website at https://www.networkadvertising.org.
How 174 Power Global Protects Your Personal Information
174 Power Global will endeavor to safeguard Personal Information using reasonable procedures to protect against the unlawful use or disclosure of your Personal Information, and will specifically endeavor to maintain the confidentiality and security of your social security number. These procedures and precautions include limiting access to such Personal Information to authorized individuals only. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Personal Information is destroyed once it is determined it is of no use or outdated. We will, from time to time, modify our procedures as needed in order to protect and maintain the security of your Personal Information.
Access To and Disclosure of Personal Information
The following persons and parties have access or may be provided access to some or all of your Personal Information in order to assist 174 Power Global in establishing, maintaining and managing our business relationship with you:
- Authorized employees of 174 Power Global;
- Authorized parties, including third parties who provide services to 174 Power Global or on our behalf or third parties who collaborate with 174 Power Global in the provision of services to you.
In addition, your Personal Information may be used or disclosed when, for example, it is:
- Permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- Part of 174 Power Global’s regular reporting activities to other 174 Power Global affiliates;
- During emergency situations or when necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- Personal Information that is already available to the public;
- To any party upon your consent.
We believed that it is especially important to protect children’s privacy online. The 174 Power Global Sites are directed at adults only, and not directed towards children under the age of eighteen. If you are under eighteen, you are not eligible to use the 174 Power Global Site. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen, please notify us immediately so that we may be able to take steps to dispose of such information.
Accuracy of Your Personal Information
It is important that the Personal Information 174 Power Global holds about you is accurate and current. 174 Power Global requires you to keep us informed of changes to any of your Personal Information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you want to know what Personal Information 174 Power Global holds about you or wish to change Personal Information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us at the address listed below under “Contacting Us”. It may not always be possible to completely modify or remove all information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your written request.
How Does 174 Power Global Dispose of Personal Information?
For Personal Information that is not to be retained by 174 Power Global for any reason, we will use reasonable efforts to destroy or arrange for the destruction of the records that contain sensitive Personal Information, which includes your social security number.
Opt Out/Modify Information
You can request the removal or modification of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to the appropriate area under “Contacting Us”. We will then make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request. As previously noted, it would be helpful to let us know the context in which you provided Personal Information.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Write to us at: 174 Power Global 1110 Nu’uanu Ave. Honolulu, HI 96817
Your Acceptance of These Terms